AT&T Mobility Sales Solutions Executive in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
As a Mobility Client Solutions Executive, you’ll work in a direct sales role building and maintaining relationships with AT&T’s largest Global Business clients with an emphasis on account planning, strategy and pursuing new sales opportunities. This is a senior sales executive role so you will sell the full suite of AT&T’s Mobility Solution portfolio with an emphasis on solution-selling. Your success will depend on your ability to successfully maintain, develop and grow business within your AT&T account as well as overall revenue growth within the mobility portfolio. You’ll need to demonstrate a deep understanding of business, be able to identify key industry trends and handle account planning and strategy development. Your assignments may vary from key strategic named Global Business accounts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work network and sell to C-level decision makers
• Develop account strategy and roadmap in collaboration with the overall integrated account owner
• Perform account management, account maintenance and opportunity development
• Handle account planning and forecasting for Mobility solution portfolio
• Interface with all partner organizations in support of account and sales accuracy, revenue protection and growth and customer satisfaction
• Invite customer to meetings/key events with AT&T executives to support positioning strategy with the overall integrated account owner support
• Analyze and anticipate business problems and provide Mobility solutions
• Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, sales funnel entries and business plans to sales leadership, operational teams and the overall integrated account owner as required
• Pursue new sales opportunities in the Mobility solution portfolio
• Oversee sales process activities for Mobility solutions
• Partner with post-sales support to ensure focus on customer satisfaction in all activities
• Serve as point of escalation for sales and post-sales issues
• Act as customer advocate, especially in interactions with partner organizations, taking initiative and accountability for producing desired results
Skills & Experience:
• 5 to 7 years of enterprise sales experience
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Mobility industry and product knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Client Solutions Executives can overachieve up to 300%. Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.