Aerotek Office Clerk in Waukegan, Illinois
Position will be remote for two months until returning to the office
• Create Sales Orders from Customer Purchase Orders received manually and through EDI transmissions, and distribute to the appropriate warehouse for fulfillment
• Troubleshoot and resolve sales orders when information is missing or incomplete by working collaboratively with the Order Entry Lead, across other departments, and through communication with customers
• Assist in identifying the root cause of orders going on hold, based on inbound errors, and work across departments to implement effective countermeasures and resolutions
• Determine lead times on sales orders based on Luxor’s internal Ship Date Guidelines
• Select low cost carrier for applicable LTL shipments using Luxor’s internal carrier selection tool
Monday through Friday
8am to 5pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.