Lockheed Martin HR Project Lead - Critical Skills Development Lead in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description: · Acts as project manager for critical skills development initiatives and leads consulting engagements to identify organizational solutions.
· The RMS Critical Skills Development Lead will design/build programs and relevant learning experiences in support of business needs.
· Create integrated solutions across all aspects of talent management.
· Consult with subject matter experts to identify critical capability gaps, assess knowledge flow, and align knowledge management implementation to business priorities.
· Understands the full life cycle of integrated talent management, organizational development, and knowledge management
· Project Management Skills
· Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly
· Willingness to take ownership of multiple projects
· Knowledge Management experience
Instructional design experience
· Agile experience
· Technical background/experience in Cyber, Autonomy, Artificial Intelligence, or Electronic Warfare
· Curriculum Design experience
Understands Lockheed Martin systems and processes.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.