IQVIA Software Devl Analyst 1 in Warsaw, Poland
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
· Contribute to one or more projects according to assignments
· Analyse changes requested by client and provide effort estimation
· Provide feasibility of requested improvements and solutions
· Identify potential request impact on the given functionality/performance
· Configure and customize applications according to the requirements
· Create pre and post-development documentation
· Keep high quality of delivered functionalities and resolve all identified issues
· Answer technical questions and provide necessary feedback
· Support, communicate and cooperate with external teams and departments
· Provide regular and ad hoc reporting on the project status
· Follow company rules, processes and best practices
Profile Requirements & Qualifications:
· Under graduate - bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience including self-learners
· OOP experience, ideally in Java or C#
· Knowledge of SQL language
· Knowledge of source control systems
· Web based app development architecture understanding
· MS Office Excel knowledge
· Professional experience in IT will be an advantage
· Ability to troubleshoot, research and work through complex problems
· Good communication skills in English language (at least B2)
· Well organized team player with strong communication skills
· Willing to learn new things with strong self-development abilities
· Open minded and proactive with positive attitude
· A full-time job (umowa o pracę)
· Attractive employment conditions including a non-salary benefits package (private medical care, sport card etc.)
· Opportunity to work with global clients on international projects
· Challenging job within an internationally recognized and growing organization
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled