PRAHS Site Contracts Negotiator in United States
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation
Responsible for managing the end-to-end contract paperwork process. Responsible for contract process quality control and sending executed contracts and amendments as appropriate to third parties. Perform data entry and pull reports from tracking database(s). Contact third parties to follow-up on contract and amendment execution. File and update on-site paper files as needed.
Review, administratively finalize (headers/footers/file name consistency) watermark and protect contracts and amendments.
Print, assemble, and track contracts, amendments, mass mail and other relevant documents
Manage site mailings and other correspondence to sites as assigned
Secure appropriate signatures of contract documents via departmental processes
Update and maintain tracking databases with necessary relevant contract information
Run reports to find contracts and amendments still outstanding and then follow-up with them for signature
Run reports and monitor databases for data integrity and quality
Organize, store, archive, and retrieve files for contracts, payment documentation and other relevant documents
Maintain electronic repository of contracts and related documents
Archive documents to third party repository
Recognize processes improvements and communicate as appropriate.
Comply with requests from QA and auditors under guidance of analyst/manager.
Mentor and train new contract assistants
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. Other duties may be performedas assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate scientific or business discipline preferred (not required)
• 1 year experience and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
• Must have a working knowledge of the clinical development process
• Contract management experience a plus
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work effectively in cross function teams
• Working knowledge of PCs (MS Office suite at a minimum)
• Fluency in English & Italian is required
• Must demonstrate innovative spirit, have strong interpersonal skills, and ability to prioritize and accomplish a large volume of work
• Previous experience working in virtual teams preferred
This position can be partially home based
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
External Company Name: Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc
External Company URL: http://prahs.com/