Alorica Manager Learning Delivery in Virtual, United States
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
• Designs, develops and delivers technical, sales, and soft skills training based on client and staff needs.
• Conducts trainer observations and monitors trainer and trainee performance.
• Ensures training meets quality standards and expectations of client, center, and corporation.
• Works with program operations and general management teams to address training needs, methods, curriculum, and effectiveness.
• Works with Sales management to address any sales training needs
• Manages all reporting requirements for client, program and corporation.
• Evaluates and delegates work assignments based on training needs and scope of work.
• Supports sales team and center management team with new programs throughout program development, implementation and maintenance.
• Consults with operations, talent acquisition, and quality to determine training needs, procedural updates, trainee performance, and attend calibration sessions and monitoring sessions, etc.
• Manages staffing needs and ensure ratios are maintained to provide effective operational performance.
• Participates in on-site client review meetings including the development of training programs.
• Makes recommendations to training agenda or curriculum, as necessary.
• Attends internal calibration sessions to ensure program compliance and balance.
• Maintains positive, consistent and effective communication with staff, peers and senior management
• Supervises subordinate staff, including Interviewing, hiring, discipline, performance review, mentoring.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Provides status updates to Senior Manager on training outcomes and programs.
• Manages training supplies to ensure budgetary compliance.
• Assist other centers or programs, as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Manager or Director.
• Manages costs and ensures corporate guidelines are adhered to.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Preferred: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology, or other related field / Associate's Degree
• Extensive experience (7+ years) in a call center environment, including a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience;
• Significant experience (3+ years) in training design, delivery, and assessment experience
• Some previous telemarketing or telephone service experience.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Sound understanding of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practice
• Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
• Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
• Good understanding of business acumen
• Independent thinker
• Computer experience/knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate across all levels of employees in multiple locations
• Superior communication skills: both written and verbal
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Constant work performed in a climate-controlled training/classroom environment
• Some work performed on a call-center production floor
• Frequent standing
• Frequent sitting
• Frequent use of hands
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled