J&J Family of Companies Manager, Innovation and Communications in United States
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager, Innovation and Communication. This is a remote position based in US.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Senior Director, GPTC, the Manager, GPTC - Innovation & Communication is responsible for setting strategy and overseeing the overall internal positioning of GPTC, including communications and digital solutions with a specific focus on Health Care Compliance, Training, Resources & Digital Solutions. The role will partner closely with HCC Global Communications, internal and external vendors and business partners to create and execute against a communications & product development roadmap.
• Support the Senior Director, GPTC in earning team alignment on identifying the value proposition of our GPTC products before, during and after development as well as our mission, vision, values and purpose by leading team discovery workshops
• Support the Senior Director, GPTC in optimization of processes and workflows as needed
• Serve as main point of contact for all GPTC communications
• Drive innovation and optimization of new and existing GPTC products that serve the HCC Community
• In close alignment and coordination with the HCC Global Communications team, lead communication strategy for GPTC workstreams in defining 360° marketing plans: content/design, key messaging & story-telling, channel strategy, user journey, outcomes and execution roadmap
• Hands-on copywriting, design and execution of digital materials (Emails, Graphics, Videos) and traditional materials (print design, powerpoint including rich media / animation and pdf)
• Hands-on design, execution and ongoing management and optimization of SharePoint sites & directories, Team sites, MS Streaming Video channels, Yammer, Swoop Analytics & CMS platforms (i.e. J&J Home)
• Work closely with the GPTC workstream leads as well as global, cross-functional teams and subject matter experts to deliver effective training, engagement and communications solutions
• Support and/or drive efforts in capturing “customer” insights and crafting the story that defines needs and challenges and highlights actionable opportunities
• Serve as point of contact for, and manage relationships with, external vendors in the syndication and/or development of digital solutions, graphic materials and content. Review, negotiate & approve RFPs, SOWs and Creative Briefs
• Direct all creative initiatives to ensure excellence and consistency in design of digital products, training materials and communications across channels, aligned with J&J Brand Guidelines
• Ensure excellence in UX/UI of GPTC technology solutions, focused on user journey, usability and adoption of products and programs
• Project manage all deliverables and track deployments of communications
BA required; Advanced degree strongly preferred with focus on design, marketing, communications, journalism, change management and/or technology platforms
7+ years of experience in communication and design is required
Expert level hands-on design experience creating email assets, videos and graphics, (must have experience with adobe creative suite, video editing software and advanced powerpoint design experience with the ability to leverage rich media, create templates and add advanced animation) is required
Advanced understanding of technical platforms, emerging digital solutions, coding languages is required
SharePoint site design and management experience required
Expert level experience with microsoft office programs a must – powerpoint, excel, word, MS project, MS forms, MS Stream media, etc. is required
Experience working within the pharmaceutical / healthcare sector is preferred.
Understanding of Health Care Compliance and relevant topics (such as areas of risk, accountability, etc) as well as formal processes and frameworks is preferred.
Solid understanding of best practices in training, design and communications is required
Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels in the business
Strong technical competencies relevant to communications.
Ability to translate complex information into communications materials is required
Experience of social media channels, digital landscape and strategic internal engagement is requirement
Demonstrates strong collaboration in a matrixed corporate environment
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)