Molina Healthcare Learning Facilitator (Trainer) - REMOTE in United States
Analyzes and determines training needs and problems. Develops, administers and implements all training programs in
accordance with the Business' initiatives and strategies. Conducts special courses designed for training selected groups
of employees. Operates independently to effectively lead and manage classes, adapting to changing priorities and operating
environments as needed.
• Consults with plan/Corporate leadership in assessing and meeting specific training needs.
• Develops/Conducts training including both group facilitation as well as individual coaching to mitigate skill gaps.
• Conducts needs analyses for beginning to intermediate complexity training projects.
• Evaluates data and organizational needs to identify learning and development issues. Works with the department management
to design and implement improvements.
• Designs curriculum for beginning to intermediate complexity including Level 3 evaluations.
• Consults with business partners to improve learning outcomes.
• Serves as an enterprise-wide subject matter expert on the content areas in which they specialize.
• Creates, maintains, and manages small to medium training project plans.
• Designs and maintains course curriculum and skill checks.
• Manages the learning environment for classroom setup, systems setup, course materials, media, and on-line learning.
• Crossed trained and can deliver training for multiple lines of business
• Tracks daily attendance and agent performance up against outlined competencies
• In partnership with Sr Trainers, coaches classroom behaviors to ensure an environment conducive to learning is achieved.
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Pay Range: $45,390 - $88,511 a year*
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.