DOCS Clinical Project Associate Reading in United States
Clinical Project Associate Reading
Ref #: 32065
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: Reading Berkshire Buckinghamshire
As a Clinical Project Associate some of your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the management and oversight of global clinical trials
• Essential document management
• Compiling IRB/EC submission documentation
• To coordinate, author and manage preparation of clinical trial documentation and training materials
• Facilitate development of Investigational Product Information Manual and study specific Important Protocol Deviation list
o Global/country level recruitment and retention materials
o Authoring and distribution of study newsletters
• Vendor management (including set up, tracking and issue resolution over the life of the study)
• Preparing clinical study team meeting agendas and minutes, facilitating cross-functional meetings
What is required
• Ideally a minimum of 2/3 years’ experience gained within the clinical research industry on commercial clinical studies within a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech working environment
• CRA/clinical trial monitoring experience would be preferred
• Proactive, flexible and problem-solving work approach with strong policy, process and procedural conformance
• BA/BS/BSc in life sciences or RN
• Full and valid UK working eligibility
What is offered
• Permanent full time contract of employment seconded 100% to the client
• Structured 4-week training for all new starters
• Office-based in Marlow (and from October in Reading) 3 days per week with 2 days home-working per week.
• Salary depending on level of skills and experience plus company benefits (23 days annual leave, pension, healthcare cover, etc.)
For more detail, contact me at to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.