DOCS CRA required for Top Global Pharma/ Home-based/ Permanent in United Kingdom
CRA required for Top Global Pharma/ Home-based/ Permanent
Ref #: 30223
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: United Kingdom
The role offers many opportunities to gain ownership of your studies. Our client are one of very few companies that takes on board your interest whether it is in TA areas, phases or where you would like to be in 5 years’ time.
The role we have is permanent through DOCS and contracted to the client indefinitely so this is a permanent role with great stability. It is also home-based reporting to the office in Buckinghamshire for training and meetings.
The role will suit and experienced CRA wanting to utilse their transferable skills within a reputable pharma or a Clinical Trial Monitor/Clinical Trial Manager working within academia/NHS who have the onsite monitoring experience and ready to take the next step into the commercial world.
• Participates in site feasibility and/or pre-trial site assessment visits, providing recommendation from local area about site/investigator selection in collaboration with the trial team
• Acts as primary local company contact for assigned sites for specific trials.
• Attends/participates in investigator meetings as needed.
• Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to internal SOPs and policies.
• Ensures site staff is trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases.
• Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas to achieve clinical research target.
• Ensures site study supplies (such as Non-IP, lab kits, etc.) are adequate for trial conduct.
• Ensures that all AEs/SAEs/PQCs are reported within the required reporting timelines and documented as appropriate. For AEs/SAEs, ensures that they are consistent with all data collected and with the information in the source documents.
• Maintains complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in systems utilized for trial management (e.g. CTMS, eTMF/IF, Trial Master Source and Sharepoints).
• A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required. A degree in a health or science related field is preferred.
• Must have experience in Clinical Research or equivalent qualification
• 1-2 years experience monitoring on site
• Specific therapeutic area experience may be required depending on the position.
• Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines.
• Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
• Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must have a UK drivers license and a car
• Must have the right to work in the UK as we do not provide sponsorship
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.