AT&T Sr Analyst-Solutions Consulting in Brazil
About the team:
Xandr Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. This entails architecting solutions, project managing implementation, and technical consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities within our marketplace.
About the job:
• Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Account Management teams to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform.
• Deeply understand customers’ needs and strategies to help them understand how to take advantage of the capabilities offered by the Xandr platform.
• Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer-facing assets, and internal resources.
• Consistently monitor campaigns and publisher performance and offer recommendations for improvement.
• Thoughtfully and carefully test new tactics, recommending and implementing them at scale as they are proven.
• Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies, identify new opportunities, and provide solutions for client's individual buying strategies.
• Troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to internal resources as needed to resolve customer issues.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience using programmatic buy platforms (ideally working for a DSP, agency, ad network, exchange, or web publisher)
• Proven experience in the ad-tech industry and technologies that empower clients to efficiently sell their ad inventory (media packaging, process automation, and operational excellence).
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business solutions
• Fluency in English
More about you:
• You have relevant experience in a technical or consultative role
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
• You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You care about solving big, systemic problems.
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.