United Technologies Corporation Wheel Assembly Operator -2nd shift in Troy, Ohio
Job ID: 01307132
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
· Read and understand operating procedures, routings, blue prints, engineering change notices (ECNs), quality assurance, manufacturing and engineering specifications
· Set up and tear down of Wheel Balancing equipment
· Ability to hang wheels on automated paint system
· Operate robotic paint and primer delivery system
· Requires ability to complete a wheel halve through assembly bench include; performing appropriate procedure for installation of all hardware: including proper torque, lube of bearings and cups, stamping, removing of all masking, touch-up paint, all in-process inspections and completeness of all transactions for traceability
· Oral and written comprehension and understanding of technical documents including but not limited to routings, blueprints, Engineering process specifications and written work instructions.
· 1 year or more of CNC experience OR 2 years of general production experience.
· High School diploma or equivalent
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At this time, Collins Aerospace Systems will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
· Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
· Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.