Robert Half International Purchasing Clerk in Torrance, California
A high-end manufacturer in the Torrance area is looking for a Bilingual Mandarin Purchasing Clerk to join their team! In this role the Purchasing Clerk will be responsible for coordinating the flow of raw materials and detailed parts to support production, optimizing inventory levels, purchasing designated materials, and be alert to material changes and shortages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Purchase order processing and communicate with outside vendors
• Purchase planning; responsible for shipment and handling logistic related coordination/arrangement
• Provide a variety of support functions, e.g. maintain item data, assisting product survey & analysis
• Coordinating product sample
• Perform report preparation
• Weekly / Monthly Sales Forecast Report based on open orders
• AR/AP invoice posting, document preparation and presentment related to international trade
• Backup and support local sales AR invoice posting
• Other administrative activities or duties assigned by supervisor
Qualification and Required Experience:
• Candidate must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Bachelor Degree in Business related field
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) and spreadsheet skills
• Bilingual – English & Mandarin
• Wholesale, Retail, or distribution related industry experience is a plus.
Please email your updated resume to email@example.com
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Torrance, CA
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00460-9502817320
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance