Dow Chemical Administrative Assistant(disability hiring) in Tokyo, Japan
Administrative Assistant(disability hiring)
At a glance
Position:Administrative Assistant(disability hiring)
Primary locationTokyo (JPN), Tokyo, Japan
Date Posted:Tue, 14 Sep 2021
Provides administrative support and office management to the CEO office and senior leaders supporting Executive Secretary.
Such activities are clerical in nature and may include pulling together data, translating documents, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings. This position supports the corporate wide events in collaboration with Executive Secretary and Public Affairs. Works with instruction to start and expected to perform proactively.
Responsibilities / Duties
• Provides secretarial/administrative support to the CEO office and senior leaders.
• Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
• Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email.
• Maintains physical and electronic files, records, calendars and diaries.
• Handle expenses and invoices.
• Negotiate and manage external vendors in contract and operation.
• Translates documents in alignment with procedures and guidelines.
• Arranges business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses.
• Coordinates the end-to-end delivery of corporate events or special projects.
• Collaborate with other secretaries where necessary.
This position does not offer relocation assistance.
• A minimum requirement for this Japan based position is the ability to work legally in Japan. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of Japan permanent residency process.
Dow does not offer relocation if the position is offered to someone who lives outside the area or reimbursement for travel to and from interviews. If you consider a position that is not within the area you reside you will be responsible for all cost that incur.
【概要】 CEOのサポートをしている秘書室でのアシスタント業務となります。 主に事務作業となりますが、データ収集／文書の翻訳／各種問い合わせ対応／ ビジターの受け入れ／旅行スケジュールの準備／電話対応／会議のスケジュー ル設定などに関わる業務となります。 CEO・秘書や広報等とも連携し、全社的なイベントをサポートしていく業務で す。各業務指示をふまえ、自ら積極的に行動することが期待されます。
【業務詳細】 ■各OS（word・PPT・Excel等）を使用した、各種レポートやプレゼンテーショ ン資料の作成、アジェンダや議事録などの準備 ■ビジター対応や、メール・電話対応 ■各種ファイリング（紙／データ）での記録・保管作業 ■経費・請求書処理 ■契約等に関わる外部ベンダーとの交渉・管理 ■文書翻訳（和訳、英訳共） ■出張・会議の手配や調整、また経費清算等 ■企業イベントや特別プロジェクトに関わる各種調整 ■その他必要に応じ他部署、他の秘書と連携・協力しながら各業務を行う
A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visitwww.dow.comor follow@DowNewsroom (https://twitter.com/DowNewsroom) on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow's equal opportunities is available onwww.dow.com.