Lockheed Martin Security Manager in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Leader for a large Category AA facility. Develops consistent practices and policies and ensures the correct implementation of the tools across each program, ensuring consistency and compliance across the DoD programs. In conjunction with the AFSO and Program Security Representatives (PSR) develops security education efforts for all Sunnyvale DoD programs, and ensures the communication of that education is consistently given by all Program Security Representatives. The FSO will develop and administer the Self Inspection plan/program for the Sunnyvale facilities to ensure a thorough review is accomplished by each PSR and findings are tracked to closure. This task may require the ability to work with programs to ensure communication on budget use is consistent and the message of the audit is also consistent to the employees in SSC Sunnyvale facilities. The FSO will focus on continuous improvement by recommending and championing events to streamline and standardize processes. The FSO is responsible for the proper implementation of security related decisions and as a result should have prior DoD/NISPOM experience to include direct interface with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a high-stress, fast-paced environment. Responsible for the successful outcome of all government inspections. Must be able to interpret government policy and provide security guidance and direction to the program(s). Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications, SIMS, COMET, SharePoint, and additional automated tools as required to accomplish a wide range of tasks. Experience with Classification Management, Subcontracting, and Security Agreements (DD441 / DD441-1) important.
The Security Manger position will report to the MilSpace and West Region Security Director. Experience with managing budgets, recruiting and hiring personnel, administering disciplinary actions, leaves of absence and other HR related actions, Classification Management, Subcontracting, and Security Agreements (DD441 / DD441-1) required.
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to restricted records and materials. In conjunction with program security representatives develops security education efforts for all facilities. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Final Top Secret/Current SSBI
- FSO Certification within the past 5 years
- NISPOM experience
- Extensive management level industrial security experience interfacing with external customers/agencies
- Knowledge and ability to prepare DD Form 254
- Demonstrated success of multiple government agencies inspections-
Knowledge of inspecting documents for proper classification markings
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Willing to travel
- Proven record of successful closing complex tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in coordination of departmental/capital budget
- Detailed understanding of ITAR requirements
- Management of Government Security program for NISPOM-related activities affecting Category A/AA facilities to include international operations, DD-254 management, personnel and physical security program management
- Liaison with various Government agencies (FBI, NSA, ICE, TSA etc.).
- Interface with various levels of management internal and external to LMC.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in INFOSEC, OPSEC, COMSEC, and Counterintelligence.
- In-depth knowledge of CSA Designated Databases (JPAS, ISFD)
- Experience with the SIMS Database
- Strong presentation skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.