Robert Half International Manual Quality Assurance Tester in Summit, New Jersey
Quality Assurance Analyst
Roles & Responsibility
• Perform manual and automated testing of websites and web applications
• Validate websites for launch through a variety of testing methodologies
• Discover and report bugs through JIRA our bug tracking solution
• Participate in daily standups and status meetings
• Communicate issues and bugs with account management, project management, DevOps, and development stakeholders
• Minimum of 3-5 years as a website or web application tester / QA analyst
• Expertise in writing test cases and test scripts
• Experience with: Jira, ScreamingFrog, BrowserStack, WordPress, Drupal, and/or AWS multi-tier deployments would be a plus
• Experience with Automation Tools such as Selenium or QTP would be a major plus
• Understanding of the importance of planning a proper testing scheme in order to effectively identify problems so that the team can deliver a high-quality product
• You have strong analytic, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Skillful in communicating difficult and sensitive information tactfully
• You are a fast starter who works as a team player and doesn’t require continuous supervision
• Experience in a fast-paced digital agency environment is a PLUS!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Summit, NJ
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02720-0011714664
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT