Robert Half Executive Assistant in STAMFORD, Connecticut
RH Finance and Accounting has teamed up with a financial services firm in Stamford, CT to hire an experienced Executive Admin. The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for both project management as well as Senior Executive Support. Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Provide administrative support to key Front Office and Senior Executives – includes complex travel arrangements (international & domestic), expense report submissions, and meeting coordination.
· Assist Executives with basic office needs – FedEx, calendar management, coordinating transportation & travel for guests.
· Company sponsored event planning & execution – including Holiday Party, Summer Party, and charitable events.
· Work closely with promotional companies to create and develop marketing materials.
· Manage ordering, distribution, and inventory of promotional items.
· Assist the Office Manager on various ad-hoc office projects such as events & off-site meetings, team building programs, etc.
· Provide C-Suite Administrative back-up for two Executive Assistants as needed:
- Daily phone coverage, special project work, calendar management, meeting coordination, etc.
· Intranet Management: Create, organize, and implement content updates for internal employee website.
If you are interested in this role, you must possess the following skill set and qualifications for consideration:
Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
Exhibits the highest level of reliability, integrity, and confidentiality
Excellent Communications skills – written and verbal
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Self-starter who can work independently and pro-actively
Ability to be flexible and enjoys collaborating as part of a team
Microsoft Office Suite required
Concur & Power Point experience preferred
An inherent joy and satisfaction in providing superior support
Please apply directly to this posting if you are interested. If you are a fit, a member of our team will reach out.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.