IQVIA Associate Fieldwork supervisor manager in Seoul, South Korea
슈퍼바이저는 조사원이 수행하는 업무의 지휘 , 지원 , 감독 및 관리를 담당하며 실사중의 문제점 , 특이사항과 진행상황 등을 수집 , 관리하는 업무를 수행합니다 .
ㆍ5년 내외의 조사회사 실사업무 혹은 영업/마케팅기획 업무 경험자
ㆍ헬스케어 프로젝트 유경험자 우대
ㆍ업무상 영어 사용 가능자 (Global 팀과 업무 시 Communication 필요)
ㆍ근면성실하며 조사 산업에 열정이 있으신 분
Supervises a team of fieldwork specialists in completing field work support required by business units in IQVIA.
• Runs a daily management of FW staffs, such as target setting, weekly/monthly planning, monthly review and feedback.
• Assists a team and a manager to complete the assigned objectives, targets, and managing costs.
• Conducts pre-project meeting and work with other teams to complete the project
• Performs necessary tasks of research data quality control
• Performs research related, recruiting planning and research incentive payout
• Develops and maintains quality control processes and documentation.
• Answers questions from team staffs.
• Assists in recruiting and briefing freelance and agency resources for outsourced work.
• Schedules primary research project freelancers to meet agreed deadlines,
• Partners with key business units to understand their business need and develop appropriate standards in the research process and deliverables.
• Supplies market information and analysis using Internet, journals and internal data sources to a variety of business units.
• Bachelor's Degree Equivalent with business/scientific background Req
• 2 to 5 years of experience in market research or similar fields Req
• Proficient in Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Ability to carry out analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Team management skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled