Warner Media LLC Sr Software Engineer in Seattle, Washington
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Senior Software Engineer
The Build and Deploy Senior Software Engineer is responsible for supporting infrastructure and tools that enable the build, test, and release cycle for HBO Max.
● Design, improve, and protect large-scale systems for managing CI/CD pipelines for HBO Max.
● Evaluate multiple technical approaches and drive consensus with peers.
● Use data to solve real world problems and improve customer experience.
● Collaborate and partner with engineers of all levels.
● Work with Release Management, QA, and developers across multiple teams to optimize the build and deploy experience.
● Handle operational issues and troubleshoot bugs independently.
● 5+ years of experience in software engineering supporting the build and release cycle.
● Have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and operating systems.
● Be a quick learner that can leverage surrounding resources to solve problems.
● Be passionate about software engineering with a strong sense of ownership for the code that you and your team write.
● Hold yourself and your team to high standards while maintaining respectful relationships.
● Seek self-improvement and adapt to suggestions and feedback.
● Fluency in the design and development of builds, scripts, installation procedures, and systems including source code control and issue tracking related to software builds and releases.
● Ability to provide periodic on-call support for critical emergent issues.
● A passion for learning, sharing knowledge, mentoring, and working in a team setting with engineers of varying levels of experience.
● Solid understanding of CI/CD, application signing, QA, and release management.
Nice to Haves
● Success in designing and building exciting, highly polished, and dynamic user experiences.
● DevOps experience, where you've owned and operated the systems you've developed.
● Experience creating automated tests as part of the development lifecycle. Passion for test driven development.
● Experience in monitoring and telemetry: Telegraf, Grafana, InfluxDB, and Prometheus.
● Experience with a variety of cloud infrastructure technologies, especially Azure and AWS.
● Experience with security software engineering, especially for distributed applications.
● Experience with TestFlight and App Center.
● Experience with Git version control.
Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
Access to in-house learning and development resources
Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.