ServiceNow, Inc. Sr. ABM Marketing Manager in Santa Clara, California
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As an Account-Based Marketing leader within the America’s team, you will play a pivotal role in helping to shape our global account-based marketing (ABM) strategy and be responsible for developing, managing and executing ABM plans for a small number of strategic accounts.
As a key member of a high-performing team, you will be focussed on delivering ABM strategies that deliver measurable outcomes such as pipeline, deal acceleration, loyalty, and advocacy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in running integrated marketing campaigns and is someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing team, sales and field marketing to create cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays that align with overall account plans.
· Plan and execute account-specific pipeline generation and acceleration programs targeting specific key contacts within accounts, working jointly with the Account teams from sales, local field marketing.
· Lead ongoing planning and review sessions with the sales teams and other key players assigned to these accounts to ensure alignment and focus on strategy and objectives
· Work with industry marketing, campaigns marketing, and other internal teams to determine existing programs and assets that align with the account’s GTM plans and marketing plays and incorporate into overall plan.
· Together with the global ABM team, work with internal design and digital teams and external agencies to develop content and assets for specific accounts and specific contacts within the accounts.
· Identify key strategic partners for each of the accounts and work together with sales, business development teams and the partners to develop joint account plans and initiatives.
· Act as the “chief pipeline officer” for these accounts, tracking the effectiveness of campaigns through overall engagement, meetings booked, and pipeline generated
· Develop data and insight strategy to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
· Collaborate with the marketing leadership team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives.
· Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
Key Skills Required
· Proven track record of planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
· Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
· Works both strategically and in hands-on fashion.
· Deep understanding of sales, the sales process, sales cycles and can bring value to account planning.
· Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
· Excels at establishing relationships and communicating cross-functionally, across marketing, sales and with senior management.
· Strong knowledge of markets, trends, industries, buying behavior, channel/3rd party implications, and how to work with partners.
· Ability to review/edit content with opinion and writing skills.
· Data driven, can dive into metrics, understand KPIs and report on success.
· Ability to help lead, guide and influence across the company to develop and deliver account-based plans that deliver on common objectives
· Best in class marketing, demand generation or field marketing experience with a high-tech company, with 12+ years of experience. Key account marketing experience would be a bonus.
· Commercially savvy marketer who can interface with sales to develop annual and quarterly account plans. You should be able to demonstrate the impact of ABM on goals such as pipeline, acquisition of new logos, revenue, and reputation etc. by account.
· Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
· Strategic thinker / problem solver.
· Experience working in fast paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· The ideal candidate will have a curious mind, with an appetite to learn new things.
Candidate should have 12+ years’ marketing and/or sales experience in high technology
Ideal candidate has 3+ years specifically supporting a territory or an account. based program
Strong team player able to think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution.
Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required
Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) Required.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .