TEKsystems IT Systems Inventory Analyst in Santa Clara, California
Responsible for receiving Hardware/Consumable, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with Asset Tags to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping other sites stockroom place orders. May involve heavy lifting. Provides day-to-day Stockroom Duties. May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects. May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications. Maintain stockroom accuracy and order the hardware/consumable as needed. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
• Provide world-class customer service and professionalism
• Take ownership of tasks and drive to swift resolution
• Able to anticipate inventory needs and submit orders
• Kept careful track of inventory via database systems.
• Manage and maintain inventory of company assets, systems and peripherals
• Troubleshoot and install of operating system and software application issues
• Transfer data between and rebuild of staff systems (cross-platform)
• Lift server or computer equipment weighing up to 45lbs.
• Work closely with management and other teams to support company-wide projects
• Experience with current desktop, laptop, peripheral technologies.
• Understanding of Windows and Mac Environment.
• System imaging and deployment tools
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Mac and PC platforms)
• Experience with remote management systems
• Directory Services systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and task planning skills
• Strong aptitude to learning new technologies
• Strong propensity to work in fast-paced environments with minimal guidance
Windows OS, High Serria, Win 10, ServiceNow, Migration, Upgrade, Lenovo, Laptop, Desktop, Asset inventory, Build
Top Skills Details:
Windows OS, High Serria, Win 10, ServiceNow, Migration, Upgrade, Lenovo, Laptop, Desktop,Asset inventory,Build
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Candidate must have good communication and documentation skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.