Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in Santa Ana, California
OfficeTeam is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team on a temporary-to-full-time basis. As the Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for addressing and responding to any customer inquiries. This person will also be responsible for handling social media, so it is important to have good grammar and punctuation.
· Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
· Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
· Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
· Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
· Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
· Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
· Key point of contact for incoming and outgoing samples to the Sales team and customers
· Responsible for the management of samples including ordering, receiving, organizing, distributing, and tracking
· Monthly inventory and organization of sample closets, including archiving dated samples and processing samples.
· Testing of defective products returned from customers
· Testing samples for proper function before sending to customers
· Strong organizational and administrative skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
· Communicates clearly and effectively.
· Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
· Understanding of marketing principles.
· Knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based environment
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00350-9502728477
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative