AHMC Healthcare Technician Radiology II in San Gabriel, California
Under general supervision, performs a variety of fixed and portable radiographs according to department quality standards.
This position requires providing care/service to a critically ill through rehabilitating newborn through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of San Gabriel Valley Medical Center. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support San Gabriel Valley Medical Center’s strategic plan and the goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
· Follows appropriate Code Blue notification procedures.
· Effectively prioritizes clinical interventions and care.
· Patient safety measures.
· Gonadal shielding/film marking.
· Initialing films utilizing markers.
· Portable radiological examinations.
· Fixed radiological examinations.
· IVP’s (Assist physician).
· Fluoroscopy (Assist physician).
· Myelograms (Assist physician).
· Obtains necessary training prior to initial equipment use.
· Assures equipment is in operating order prior to use.
· Uses the following equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s operating instructions. Including, but not limited to:
· Laser camera
· R/F rooms
· Portable radiologic equipment
· Fixed radiologic equipment
· Other duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
Graduate of an approved Radiology Program.
Able to operate radiologic equipmentBilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Current CRT, ARRT Certification
Fluoroscopy Permit (within 3 months of hire)
Current BCLS-C Card
iCIMS Assigned Requisition ID: req18251
External Company Name: AHMC Healthcare
Street: 438 W. Las Tunas Drive