Robert Half Executive Assistant I in San Francisco, California
Work alongside the SVP, Global Customer Success. Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics and planning? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to taking on new tasks and projects? Do you thrive at handling multiple demands in a rapidly changing environment? Client has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We do this with a Digital-First mindset. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
· Provide strategic project management support for Executive.
· Extensive international calendar management for internal and external meetings.
· Once business travel resumes, prepare international travel arrangements and itineraries.
· Meticulously file expense reports.
· Plan and execute team events, meetings, offsites, and other special functions.
· Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executives, as appropriate.
· Partner with internal stakeholders on projects, initiatives, and events.
· Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness.
· Act as a liaison both internally and externally, maintaining a sense of professionalism and collaboration at all times.
· 5+ years of recent, full-time administrative/executive support, reporting to one or more executive.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing technology company.
· Must be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate innate attention to detail.
· Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet, or related companies.
· Highly proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, and Google Docs.
· Commitment to meeting expense reporting deadlines and travel policies.
· Flexible - in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness with a positive can-do spirit.
· Proven ability to drive projects forward while simultaneously multitasking in an environment with shifting priorities.
· Quick learner - have a knack for tech able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go.
· Independent - able to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions.
· Reliable teammate - able to thrive in a team setting, willingness to help others, while also being able to work well independently.
· Self-starter - knows when to trust instincts and when to ask for help.
· Problem solver - proactively and efficiently identifies creative solutions.
· Trustworthy - must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company, customer, and personal information.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills poised, professional, and articulate, as you will be representing the personal brand of your executives to many external partners across a wide variety of industries.
· Bonus Points Previous startup experience, preferably in a rapid, high growth environment.
· Previous experience using Slack Experience hosting virtual meetings & events.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.