Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, California
You might be right for this terrific Administrative Assistant position, if you're looking for a long-term temporary position in the San Francisco, California area! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting office executives with various tasks including calendar management, meeting coordination, and drafting correspondence. The ideal Executive Assistant has excellent customer service skills, is outgoing, proactive, and has a positive attitude.
• Perform diversified secretarial and administrative duties of a confidential nature which relieve executive of administrative details.
• Maintain executive's daily calendar, schedules appointments and conferences, and makes necessary travel arrangements.
• Assemble necessary background materials for executive's scheduled meetings. .
• Frequently interface at the management level both internally and externally on matters relating to executive's activities and requirements.
• Review materials prepared by others for supervisor's signature to assure procedural and typographical accuracy.
• Handle requests which require detailed knowledge of department policies and procedures.
• Assist in communicating executive's requirements and expectations.
• Distribute, update, and manage electronic documents.
• Assist with any and all special projects accurately adhering to tight deadlines.
• Process and reconcile expense reports and monthly charge card reports.
• Processing invoices.
• Other duties as assigned.
Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
CRM experience preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.