Aveanna Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time in Saint Petersburg, Florida
Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time
ApplyRefer a FriendBack
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
$20.00 - $30.00 per hour
TheLicensed Practical Nurse is an essential part of the team responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians’ orders for each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Full- Visits needed for Saint Petersburg and the surrounding communities
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver quality patient care in compliance with physician orders under direction of their Registered Nurse teammate.
• Perfom the continuum of hands on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other caregivers
- Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
• Educate clients and their family members based on client’s specific needs.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
401(k) with match
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
An active LPN License in the state of application
Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
Basic understanding of Oasis
1-year LPN experience in a home health or health care setting
Home Care Home Base exp a plus
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California (https://www.aveanna.com/CCPANotice.html)