Cisco AppDynamics Field Sales Representative in RTP, North Carolina
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you’ll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the Role
• Fastest growing team in the sales department
• Mission is to generate net new business & expansion of presence in enterprise accounts and mid market accounts
• Balance maniacal pipeline generation while running tight sales cycles from start go finish
• Successful reps are scheduling & running 8-10 meetings per week with at least 25 net new business meetings per quarter
• Sales & engineering partnership that executes a detailed & proven sales methodology
• Collaborate with customers & prospects to clearly define current challenges & pain related to achieving overall business objectives
• Ability to travel when opportunity permits: 40%
• Rapidly expanding team emphasizing internal promotions throughout sales org
• Our accelerators are uncapped…which is nice
• You were a top 10% performer at your last company. Every single one of our current reps were
• You have 3-8 years of related industry experience
• You have an affinity for Value based selling vs. pumping out 70+ transactions per quarter
• You embrace complex deals & understand the difference in a POV vs. POC
• Doubling the amount of your company’s employees in 12 months doesn’t scare the heck out of you
Wondering if this is for you?
• The phrases "net new business" & "pipeline generation" make you excited and motivated to start breaking into accounts
• If you seek mentorship and have a natural curiosity to continue learning and improving your art of selling
• If you have been a top performer and are motivated to work hard and grow your career at AppDynamics
• If you are passionate about the technology industry
• If seeing your company name as a leader in Magic Quadrant makes you want to represent AppDynamics and help take us to the next level
• We know that the award-winning culture at AppDynamics is something to brag about, but here are more reasons that make you excited to get out of bed to come in the morning, like:
• Medical, dental, vision coverage
• 401k match (4.5%)
• Wellness perks (gym, hobbies, education, store discounts, personal finance)
• 4 weeks PTO, 5 days VTO, 14 holidays (including 1 birthday PTO and 1 floating holiday)
• Mandatory company shut down between Christmas and New Years
Just a note
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: AppDynamics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any AppDynamics employee. AppDynamics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AppDynamics.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.