UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Garnishment Admin Specialist in Remote, United States
Garnishment Admin Specialist
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Requirements
• Performs payroll transactions related to garnishments to include set-up, data entry, garnishment interpretation and updating deductions data according to established timelines, standards and procedures
• Provides answers to garnishment and/or court notices as required within prescribed time limits
• Responds to routine inquiries from client contacts concerning garnishment deductions
• Ability to effectively examine, set up, process and reconcile garnishments
• Develops strong business partnerships with internal and client counterparts in Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting
• Print/Stuff/Seal and package checks for delivery
• Escalates non-routine inquiries and issues to Garnishment Manager
• Adheres to federal and state guidelines when handling garnishment orders
• Assists with garnishment set-up for new client implementations as requested
• Other Special projects or tasks assigned by Management.
• 1-3 years Garnishment and Payroll experience
• Knowledge of interpreting, entering and paying withholding orders including, but not limited to garnishments, child supports, student loans, and federal and state tax levies
• Knowledge of multi-state garnishment laws
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Must be able to manage assigned work in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
• Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
• Experience with handling a large volume of garnishments in a payroll processing environment
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
• Assists with related special projects as required
• Overtime may be required
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.