Microsoft Corporation Senior Software Engineer in Redmond, Washington
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics, and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Are you looking to build the next generation business mobile app to enable our business customers to undertake their journeys of digital transformation? As part of the Dynamics 365 engineering organization, our team delivers business mobile app for Connected Customer Care for on-site Field Service. This mobile experience is powered by SaaS applications running on Azure that pull together Dynamics 365 and several other Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across diverse platforms and form factors. We innovate quickly and collaborate closely with our partners and customers in a very agile, high-energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse engineering team, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large-scale 24x7 business SaaS applications excites you, please come and talk to us!
This is an opportunity for you to make a broad positive impact, whether you like building delightful user experiences, enjoy solving complex problems, or have a real passion for enabling intricate business processes. Join our journey to equip thousands of front line workers across the world to deliver services more safely and effectively, while rapidly unlocking new business scenarios.
We want you for your passion for technology, your curiosity and willingness to learn, your ability to communicate well in a team environment, your desire to make our team better with your contributions, and your ability to deliver.
• Design and develop highly usable new application capabilities and enhance existing capabilities to meet the needs of front line workers
• Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale enterprise SaaS applications
• Take ownership of the quality, usability & performance of the mobile app
• Investigate customer reported issues, contribute to resolution and continuous improvements of the mobile app
• Ensure service continuity through intelligent monitoring and alerting
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• 2+ years’ experience and skills in building mobile apps for online cloud-based SaaS products
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
• Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team.
• Solid coding, debugging, algorithm design, and problem-solving skills.
• Expert in TypeScript and strong skills in React and React Native development.
• Passion for improving software quality and engineering excellence.
• Experience in developing, debugging, and supporting code in object-oriented languages and database query languages.
• Background on services and cloud computing a plus.
• Prior experience building business-centric web applications and latest web development technologies
Candidates must be able to meet Microsoft, customer, and/or government security screening requirements required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will need to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.