Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Portland, Oregon
OfficeTeam is seeking an experience Administrative Assistant for a Property Management division for a local government office. This position supports a project team and a portion of a separate department. You'll perform filing, scanning, track data in excel, set up tracking systems for lease agreements, and manage vendor agreements. The ideal candidate will be adept with Sharepoint and Microsoft Office Suite, and is highly organized. This opportunity is located in SW Portland. This position is hybrid, expected to be onsite 2 days a week at least. The department needs administrative support with correspondence, tracking information and many other types of clerical support related to managing properties throughout the City. This is a long term, temporary position.
• Create internal checklists for Properties workflows/work actions (new lease checklists, facility vacate checklists, lease extension amendments checklist, etc.)
• Track departmental work actions against checklists (are we following our processes?)
• Track customer requests – be the “intake” for the department, log, coordinate and track the status of work; track high-priority items with detail
• Assist with processing new tenants –application forms, business registries, insurance, keys, documentation
• Submit Work Orders in Facilities Link
• Prepare and coordinate through execution Task Orders in procurement software
• Update lease summaries and other lease-related documents as requested/directed by staff
• Manage insurance certificates process – request updated insurance certificates from tenants; confirm certificates have all required information (from our cheat sheet), submit to legal for approval as to form, update due dates and lease summary
• Submit documents as requested to Legal for approval as to form
• Review/Prep invoices for approval - review charges (if anomalies bring to Team’s attention), prepare invoice for signing
• Document archiving
• Document E-filing (and eventually physical filing in PB)
• Maintaining records
• Attention to detail/accuracy, particularly for written documents and spreadsheets
• Ability to multitask – coordinating and scheduling for us
• Anticipates/foresees departmental needs
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Analysis/problem solving
• Time management
• Discretion and judgment
• Editing and proofreading
• Familiarity with real property work practices/industry desirable but not necessary
Apply online today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.