Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse (RN)--Emergency in Plano, Texas
*Sign-On Bonus - $15,000.00 for all full time Emergency openings (Current employees excluded*
Are you looking for a rewarding career and tight-knit nursing team at a Level II Trauma Center? We’re looking for qualified R egistered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
Texas Health Plano is located at 6200 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093
Salary Range : $27.50 - $52.88 /hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: HOURS: Mid-Shift 11A-11P; 3 12- hour shifts and every other weekend required
Emergency Department highlights:
With 52 beds and more than 41,000 patient-visits a year, the emergency room at Texas Health Plano is well-equipped and one of the largest in Collin County. Board-certified physicians and registered nurses provide personalized care for emergency room patients. Although wait-times vary depending on the seriousness of a patient's condition, the hospital's 30-Minute Promise alleviates the worry that comes with a long wait. Beyond the Texas Health Plano 30-Minute Promise, patients appreciate the extra conveniences and comforts in the hospital's emergency room:
• All private rooms
• Flat panel televisions
• Free Wi-Fi
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications:
• Associate degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency Required
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• One year of Emergency experience strongly preferred
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS -Prior to providing independent patient care & maintained quarterly—required
• ACLS-Advance Cardiac Life Support- within 90 days required
• PALS-Pediatric Advance Life Support- within in 90 days required
• TNCC-Trauma Nursing Core Course within 12 months required
• CPI within 60 days of hire required
About Texas Health Plano:
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work's Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.