JPMorgan Chase Client Operations Quality Manager - Merchant Services in Plano, Texas
Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world's leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The Client Operations Quality Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Quality Analysts responsible for reviewing, testing, and analyzing processes, data, and completed work across supported team and products. The position responsibilities include monitoring and performing day-to-day quality assurance reviews, participating in cross functional calibration meetings, providing guidance and consultation to data owners, and working collaboratively with stakeholders and management to ensure quality performance is monitored, communicated, and implemented in accordance with firm policies and standard operating procedures. The Quality Manager will also analyze results to identify trends/themes and collaborate with business partners to drive solutions to issues. The successful candidate must have strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize / manage time and a willingness to tackle new and difficult challenges. In addition, this candidate should have some level of understanding of banking/operations systems, and experience working on small project(s).
• Lead and develop a team of analysts to meet quality, business, personal goals, and manage performance
• Manage and maintain resources for the quality program across multiple products
• Create and implement quality strategies as part of the leadership team
• Participate in and provide operational quality support for audits and control testing
- Partner with Operations Leadership to define and drive strategic initiatives
• Review quality data to identify trends and partner with business leaders to improve quality
- Compile data, trending results, and present quality assurance metrics results and potential recommendations to leadership
• Facilitate meetings with a variety of stakeholders
• Design, implement, and manage quality assurance programs
• Collaborate with quality leaders to continually enhance and mature the quality program
• Identify gaps and recommend system, process, and or procedural opportunities and improvements
• Support root cause and corrective action analysis, planning, and verification
• Proactively review charters, procedures and processes for updates and enhancements
5-7 years' experience in Financial Services, Risk Management, or Wholesale Payments
Extensive knowledge of quality management best practices, root cause and corrective action, and defect elimination
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt style to the appropriate audience
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with key stakeholders
Self-motivated, strategic, and results oriented, with a focus on problem resolution
Ability to manage expectations, deliver results and effectively communicate outcomes
Demonstrates time management and organizational skills by successfully prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
Detail oriented with ability to work efficiently and independently within given timelines
Demonstrates leadership skills and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Independent decision making and critical thinking skills
Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans