Aaron's Inc Talent Acquisition Partner - Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
We are Aaron’s - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will source and recruit the best applicants to ensure successful company operations. This position drives the recruitment process from acquisition through onboarding.
• Recruitment of highly qualified applicants for successful operations.
• Ensuring Company compliance and hiring guidelines are followed.
• Direct recruit applicants to ensure high end applicant flow supports growth.
• Updating staffing charts weekly, budget worksheets monthly, and reviewing turnover reports with Regional Managers, Area Director, and Divisional Vice President.
• Manage recruitment advertising to ensure applicant flow, cost effectively, use of Internet Job Boards, newspapers, and other sources of applicants.
• Schedule and attend open house events, career fairs, college and minority recruitment opportunities and any other sourcing events, as needed.
• Travel to areas in need of staffing assistance.
• Ensuring management teams are up to date with sourcing materials, screening tools, Dayforce, new hire paperwork, and support training on changes as they occur.
• Maintain a supply of marketing materials for recruiting events in a cost effective manner.
• Review and evaluate applicant sourcing tools and advertising venues to ensure they are up to date and are cost effective with Associates Resources Representative.
• Track resumes through hiring process and utilize staffing reports to evaluate needs weekly & monthly.
• Assist Associate Resources Representative with retention of new hires.
• Referral Program, Birds of a Feather, training issues.
• Conduct New Hire welcome calls, and surveys.
• Track training and promotion of Fast Track Hires for Divisional VP.
• Develop and manage minority recruitment plans i.e., Spanish, Latino markets job boards, newspapers, job fairs.
• Assist with store training on interviewing and hiring as needed. • Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree with at least 2 years relevant experience.
• Prior recruiting experience, preferably in retail or similar industry.
• Travel is up to 50% & the ability to travel with little notice.
• High energy.
• Professional Appearance.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of recruitment process, applicable laws, and performance based interviewing skills.
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Pay on Demand Options
Basic Life and AD&D
Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
Employee Assistance Program
Parental Leave Benefits
Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Savings Accounts
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Time Off
Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer