Lockheed Martin RF Engineer / Electrical Engineer in Owego, New York
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description: This position is for an RF Engineer with 2 years or more of experience with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or just starting out with a relevant Master’s Degree who is looking for an opportunity to do RF design on Electronic Warfare programs from requirements to design to integration to delivery. Continue/start your career with a talented team of RF engineers seeking to provide the best technical products for our customers.
About Lockheed Martin:
Our work environment encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products. Our teams are passionate about innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, we can achieve big things – and you could be a part of it as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background!
About our Mission
• RF design coursework and/or RF design experience
• Skilled troubleshooter and problem solver
• Fast learner
• Effective organizer and communicator
• Experience with common engineering laboratory test equipment including oscilloscope, power supply, and digital multi-meter
• Ability to obtain DoD Security Clearance
• Experience creating schematics and physical layout of circuit card design (board layout)
• Experience testing and troubleshooting electronic assemblies
• Experience with RF modelling software including: ADS RF simulation and optimization, Ansoft HFSS, Sonnet, Microwave Office, MATLAB, SPICE
• Experienced with network analyzer and spectrum analyzer
• Digital Signal Processing experience/coursework
• Antenna design experience/coursework
• DoD Customer Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.