TEKsystems Service Desk Level 1.5 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
This Service Desk Technician is responsible for responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Candidates will have to be flexible to work Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 9 pm CST.
• Promote a high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques, and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems
• Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues
• Provide support for Windows 10 and some legacy Windows 7 by evaluating and troubleshooting issues including running in-depth diagnostics
• Assign user-name, password and access right permissions for multiple proprietary applications, as well as client software
• Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
• Identify, research and resolves technical problems
• Correct application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems
• Provide hardware support of PCs and Laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware
• Support Software/Hardware on equipment such as, Scanners, Copiers, Printers, Monitors and other peripherals
Remote & In-person Troubleshooting
Top Skills Details:
6 months - 1 year corporate level help desk experience
Experience with Active Directory
Soft skills and driven character
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associate degree is preferred
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate and familiar with help desk procedures
• Knowledge of systems software sufficient to determine if a malfunction is in the hardware or in the software
• Ability to install and deploy Windows based computers
• Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint• Knowledge of Internet Explorer software usage and configuration
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.