Lockheed Martin Reliability and Safety Engineer in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin is looking for a Reliability Engineer with experience in Safety to support the F-35 Training System, which is composed of flight simulators, maintenance training equipment and network infrastructure equipment. Typical tasks will include: Development and analysis of system reliability and safety requirements, Development, coordination and conduction of technical reliability studies, evaluations of engineering design concepts, analysis of failure data to identify trends and FRACAS.
The successful candidate will have experience performing reliability analysis and have an interest in or exposure to safety analysis. The selected candidate will have the capacity to multi-task and be willing to learn new skills to broaden their skill set within the Specialty Engineering domain. Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel is very important.
- Must have the ability to obtain security clearance
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Reliability analysis experience
- Failure Review and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) or Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends and failure rates.
- Strong teamwork skills, willingness to work as part of a dynamic team environment.
- Experience performing safety analysis
- Experience performing sparing and availability analysis
- Experience on the F-35 program
- Experience leading Failure Review Boards (FRB)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.