AdventHealth Lab Technician (MLT)- Oncology Hematology at Orlando in Orlando, Florida
Lab Technician (MLT)- -AdventHealth Medical Group- Oncology and Hematology at Orlando
Location Address: 2501 N Orange Ave, Ste 689, Orlando, FL 32804
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
Work Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs waived or moderately complex tests authorized by the medical director.
- Follows the laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of the patient test results.
- Adheres to the lab’s quality control policies and procedures, documents all QC act ivies including instrument’s preventive maintenance and calibration verification process.
- Performs proficiencies test samples successfully and maintains records of each event.
- Follows the laboratory policies whenever test systems are not within the laboratory’s established ranges.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) Certification, American Medical Technologist (AMT) Certification or Medical Lab Technician (American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) -MLT)
- 1 plus year preferred
Under the direction of the office manager and physicians the Laboratory Technician provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting basic medical laboratory tests, procedures, and experiments.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.