AdventHealth Physical Therapy Asstistant PRN Days in Orange City, Florida
Physical Therapy Assistant PRN AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Competitive hourly pay
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
PRN (Per Request Needed), Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for direct and indirect clinical services in the physical therapy in/outpatient areas.
- Uses appropriate therapy procedures, documents the data using accepted abbreviations, and follows the individualized plan of care as set by the physical therapist.
- Provides patient/family education and HEP’s for carryover of treatment into the discharge setting as observed by documentation.
- Provides age appropriate assessment and intervention techniques to the population served. Completes annual age specific competencies specific to scope of care.
- Participates in the student affiliation program for Physical Therapy (assistants) providing administrative and clinical supervision for same.
- Participates in ongoing reviews of physical therapy and rehab policies and procedures (available on the ARC), making recommendations to update as appropriate.
- Attends mandatory quarterly staff meetings, or meets with area supervisor or Director before next scheduled work day.
What You Will Need:
- Successful completion of an accredited physical therapy assistant program.
- Current professional license in state of Florida
- Current BLS
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Provides direct and indirect Physical Therapy services to inpatients and outpatients in the pediatric (1 year old and over), adolescent, adult and geriatric populations. Employee has responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital East Florida Region Compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state and federal agencies and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.