Landmark Health Sr. Infrastructure Engineer (Remote) in Ohio
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will lead, help build, and guide the infrastructure core technology portfolio at Landmark Health. The Senior Engineer will be accountable to drive positive mature technology scaling, automation, & technology improvements into engineering and all other areas of business.
The candidate must have a proven track record in managing and handling infrastructure in a healthcare environment. Experience and familiarity with HIPAA and other regulations governing data and systems in a healthcare environment will be desired
Opportunity is full time Telecommute - willing to consider candidates based on location and where Landmark offers services:Locations (https://www.landmarkhealth.org/locations/)
• Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by teams designed to increase productivity
• Automating deployment, monitoring and site reliability for on-premise and cloud platforms
• Participate and draw-up deep architectural designs to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, scale, security, and high availability either on-premise or in the cloud.
• Recommend architecture to meet business requirements
• Design, deliver, and deploy scalable infrastructure solutions encompassing the following domains:
o Network (LAN, WAN, SDWAN, Interconnect, Network Security, Cloud, etc.)
o DevOps tools, capabilities, technologies, and models.
o Pre-production environment design, delivery, management, and upkeep (on-premise, hybrid, or cloud)
o Monitoring, APM, and user experience management tools/capabilities/solutions
o ETL & data exchange technologies, services, capabilities
• Design and maintain the customer facing and corporate data center technologies
• Design, implement, and maintain server, storage, network, and security infrastructure
• Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
• Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
• Troubleshoot production issues during Sev 1 issues, and respond to escalations
• Verify and resolve configuration and other non-software related issues
• Coach and mentor other engineers on methods and techniques
• At least 5 years of experience in information technology
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Hands-on technical expert in the DevOps, IT Infrastructure (on premise, hybrid, cloud, migration to cloud) – including either Azure, AWS, or GCP
• Ability to plan and execute technology project for our technology and business teams
• Experience with infrastructure management tools such as: PRTG, AppDynamics, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins
• Experience with High Availability setups using multiple strategies (master/slave, clusters, federation, etc.)
• Thrive in a diverse, dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
• Have mature opinions on how technology changes are planned, implemented and maintained
• Ability to communicate effectively with thoughtfulness and maturity
• Recommend technology decisions that are best for the business of LH
• Actively participate in maturing the Infrastructure organization
• The ability to remove obstacles, and weaknesses that slow you and the Infrastructure Team down
• Experience scaling infrastructure that interacts with 3rd party services
• Colocation experience
• Has built infrastructure to detect problems, monitor health and performance of networks, servers, ETL, and lower environments
• Experience interfacing with Business users.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Job Locations US-WA | US-TX | US-PA | US-IL | US-WA | US-CA | US-MA | US-OH | US-KY | US-NC | US-NJ | ...
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (5/28/2021 1:41 PM)
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2021-5386
Remote Classification Virtual Continuous