Landmark Health Regional Operations Analyst in Ohio
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them . We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health, and other employed team members.
Join Landmark to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, action-oriented, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform healthcare for our communities.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, the Regional Operations Analyst provides analytical and operational support to a Landmark Health Region which is comprised of several markets and a large cohort of patients, generally has multiple health plan partners, multiple states, and/or multiple lines of business. The Operations Analyst will be a critical member of the Regional Leadership team, helping with analysis and modeling, implementation planning and execution, and project management.
The time-in-position requirement is waived for internal applicants.
• Work closely with Regional Leadership to achieve outcomes and execute on company goals
• Generate recurring excel dashboards, reports, and summaries and fulfill complex ad-hoc research and analytical requests to support the Regional and Market Leadership teams
• Identify actionable data-driven insights to facilitate key operational strategic decisions
• Craft executive-level presentation materials and use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate recommendations
• Collaborates with shared services and Regional General Manager to implement updated workflow/quality improvement initiatives in the region
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 2-4 years of experience working in a fast-paced business environment with analytical rigor (preferably finance, consulting, or an operational role within a healthcare context)
• Experience in healthcare preferred but not required for the right candidate
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
• Modeling and presentation skills (Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Landmark Health requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Job Locations US-OH
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (9/14/2021 10:33 AM)
Category Clinical Delivery Field
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2021-6136
Remote Classification Virtual Continuous