Accenture Post Producer in New York, New York
Who we are
Droga5, part of Accenture Interactive, is a creative agency with offices in New York, London and Tokyo. From integrated communications and experience innovation to business design, Droga5 exists to build and sustain the most influential brands of the 21st century through creativity. Droga5 was founded in 2006 and has been recognized as Agency of the Year more than 25 times and was named both Ad Age and Adweek’s Agency of the Decade (2010 – 2019). Visit Droga5.com or @droga5 on all social platforms to get to know us better.
Second Child @ Droga5
Second Child is the creative production studio inside Droga5. We are a collective of makers, focused on producing content at a high level of craft in a flexible and nimble way. Across the integrated disciplines of Film, Editorial, Motion Graphics & Animation, Audio, Photography, Retouching, Graphics, and Technology, we create branded content in many forms, for many different platforms and channels. We proudly claim we don’t have a house style, and we do our best work with clients that share our core values: Humanity, effectiveness, flexibility, and a desire for positive contribution.
The Post Producer provides reliable and effective support to all Second Child post production services, including Editorial, Motion Graphics, Animation, and Audio Production, across linear broadcast, Web, social, interactive and all other media.
The Post Producer also shares responsibility with other producers, finance, Droga5 Business Affairs, and studio coordinators to maintain efficient and client-friendly studio operations.
● Create ballparks, bids, schedules, and workflows for editorial, animation, motion graphics, audio, and cross-disciplinary projects
● Maintain an up-to-date and accurate snapshot of a busy post studio, including status sheets, room and equipment assignments, holds and bookings, pending projects, and delivery dates
● Accurately input and maintain project data on the Workbook platform
● Directly produce a wide range of post projects: Clearly and effectively kick off, track assets, react
to creative and logistical changes, actively anticipate and solve problems, track actuals against
estimates, drive the team to an on-time delivery, and effectively actualize, wrap, and bill jobs
● Create an open, substantive communication with production on every project, whether it’s shot within Second Child or with an outside partner, to ensure a smooth kickoff and optimized workflow
● Maintain optimized workflows and asset traffic for outside post partnerships, including external color
grading, Flame work, supervised post sessions, and final master delivery
● Forge close relationships with Agency Producers, and adapt tactics and style of working according to the preferences and needs of that Agency Producer
● Collaborate with Senior Editors and Senior Post Producer to maintain robust administrative systems (order system, job numbers, budget and timesheet tracking, asset tracking, etc.)
● Manage file-based workflows, particularly with down-conversions, format conversions, and delivery compressions
● Maintain a close working relationship with Finance and Business Affairs to ensure billing and project tracking data is accurate and up-to-date
● Strive to offer practical and effective solutions even in challenging circumstances; finding and offering alternative options as needed
● 2+ years of experience in the post production industry
● Advertising experience is preferred
● Familiarity producing offline editorial, motion graphics, animation, audio, and/or VFX projects along
with an understanding of creative and storytelling
● Strong but friendly collaboration skills, eager to work with an energetic and tight-knit team
● A desire to learn new skills and technologies and grow along with the studio
● Highly organized, methodical and excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to lead high value jobs and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
● Stellar time management skills and the ability to effectively delegate tasks
● Familiarity with post production workflow from ingest to final delivery
● Familiarity with latest audio & video capture, edit and delivery standards & codecs
● Basic working knowledge of post production software including, but not limited to: Premiere,
AfterEffects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, MPEG Streamclip, Avid Media
● Working knowledge of best practices for file transfer/distribution methods via Internet: FTP, Simian,
Broadcast Deliveries, OLV specs, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
● A curious, open-minded, positive, fun-loving, and social attitude
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.