TEKsystems Cisco ISE Network Analyst in New York, New York
One of our larger health care clients is looking for a ISE Engineer would be responsible for engineering, implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining the various components that make up a Network Access Control (NAC) infrastructure. This includes a Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) environment and the associated 802.1x network components for both wired and wireless networks. Additional expertise is desired in the specific technologies that are used in the environment to maintain network security and identity management to include Cisco's Stealthwatch. This includes maintaining documentation to reflect the current operating environments as well as creating operational documentation to reflect current processes and best practices.
The candidate will need:
• Expertise on security technologies, particularly Cisco's ISE
• Experience with Cisco's Identity Service Engine platform to enforce endpoint compliance in an 802.1x environment.
• Network Access Control (NAC) / Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration with wired and wireless infrastructure, VPN to include device profiling, posturing and client provisioning
• Ability to build and analyze ISE rules to comply with network security policies
• Expertise with IEEE 802.1x
• Experience with client supplicants such as Microsoft's native supplicant.
• Experience on Microsoft Private Key Infrastructure (PKI) / Certificate Authority
• Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to co-workers
• Experience with Cisco wireless (WLAN) and Wireless LAN Controllers (WLC)
• Experience with network switching, DNS/DHCP
• Cisco certification in Security and or Route/Switch a plus
Education and Experience Preferred:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a Minimum of 5 years' professional experience in a technical Network or Security Engineering capacity.
• Former experience in a Healthcare environment
• Ability to translate complex business and functional requirements into structured high-quality implementations using any variety of industry standard approaches
• Able to meet with clients of varying levels to gather, document, and analyze system specifications and requirements, work closely with integrators, developers, and testers in the fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others in team environment
• Ability to use effective facilitation skills and techniques to elicit and review requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders and group size
• Understanding of how the people, processes and technology within an organization interact in relationships and patterns to create a feasible solution on projects of medium to high complexity
Network Analysis, Engineering, Cisco, Switch, Identity Services Engine, network access control
Top Skills Details:
1) Experience with Cisco's Identity Service Engine platform to enforce endpoint compliance in an 802.1x environment.
2) Network Access Control (NAC) / Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration with wired and wireless infrastructure, VPN to include device profiling, posturing and client provisioning
3) Experience with Cisco network switching
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.