American Express Analyst-Programmatic Acquisition Insights in New York, New York
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets for all these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
This role will be part of the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team within Enterprise Digital Analytics at American Express. This team has specific responsibility for delivering Analytical Insights for Programmatic Acquisition campaigns for Consumer Business. This role requires a strong background in display/social platforms and analytics trends along with exceptional quantitative and problem solving skills.
Specifically the role will be responsible for:
- Media Performance Measurement and Optimization
- Delivering Insights and data drive strategy for Brand Marketing Campaigns
- Partnering with Marketing partners, Central EDA Teams, Agency Partners
- Test & Learn - Design, Roadmap and Measurement
- Ad-hoc Analytics
This role requires a passion for digital marketing with a particular focus on constantly evolving Programmatic Display, Addressable TV and Social Media space. The ideal candidate will have a balanced quantitative and qualitative marketing skill set. Additionally, candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative aptitude and expertise in application of applied statistics / quantitative methods for solving business problems. Exposure to click stream data and digital analytics is desired
- Prior programming experience in SAS is required; SQL, Python, and/or HQL (Hive Query Language) in order to write codes independently - and efficiently is highly preferred
- Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Ability to multi-task, operate effectively under changing conditions and rigorously prioritize initiatives based on business objectives
- Problem solving skills and ability to taken independent responsibility of projects Excellent communication skills with proven success in influencing business partners
- Bachelors degree; advanced degree is a plus
- 2 years of experience in Analytics strongly desired; marketing background is a strong plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Title: Analyst-Programmatic Acquisition Insights
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 19006678