Marsh & McLennan Cos Account Executive in New York, New York
Account Executive - Commercial Property & Casualty
What can you expect?
- Uses significant risk experience to perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; reviewing loss experience; cash flow and financials; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across product lines.
- Works to retain and collaborates with other Account Management colleagues on generating new business.
- Works with other Account Management colleagues to execute on the growth and retention strategy and works to meet sales goals.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential) and full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will count on you to:
- Manages relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth.
- Serves as a client contact responds to more difficult client needs and questions to improve the client experience.
- Cultivates a comprehensive and robust understanding of changing market condition and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 8 years' of commercial P&C insurance coverage experience in a risk management or brokerage capacity required.
- Working knowledge of insurance coverages is required.
What makes you stand out:
- Master's degree or other advanced degree.
- CPCU, ARM or other insurance designations a plus.
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.