TEKsystems Healthcare Architect in Nashville, Tennessee
About TEKsystems Global Services
We partner with progressive leaders to create opportunity, accelerate business transformation and help build the enterprises of tomorrow. We work with 80% of the Fortune 500 to address their technology, strategy, and talent needs. We innovate so industries stay ahead of what’s next. As a full stack technology and talent services provider, we partner with our customers across the globe to own change. Join us.
At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We’re out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything – our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture.
We’re doers, looking for doers who do the right thing. Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you’ve been searching for? We’re looking for a Healthcare Architect to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
Let’s partner. Together, we can accomplish amazing things.
The Healthcare Architect possesses 7+ years of experience developing and architecting Healthcare Datawarehouse Solutions and is responsible for the delivering analytics – The candidate is expected to know all the evolving healthcare DW terminologies, including but not limited to Claims Processing, Population Health, Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) analytics, modernization to quote a few. The candidate must be well experienced in atleast one of the cloud architectures (preferably GPC) and development lifecycle on a cloud environment and a motivated technologist with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology consulting.
• Technical liaising between customers, development & support teams
• Helping build rapid proof of concepts (POCs) to actively demonstrate how healthcare solutions (Claims, Dental, Pharmacy, Rx, other modules associated with Population Health) can be achieved in a cloud environment and demonstrate solution hypothesis with tangible work products
• Recommend and Implement solutions that leverage various Healthcare terminologies within Hadoop or a Cloud Platform, particularly dealing with Agile Development
• Direct collaboration with sales teams to formulate and help execute sales strategy to establish TEKsystems Global Business Services as the partner of choice for Healthcare Vertical DW solutions implementation
• Participating in architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software, and services on the Hadoop or Cloud platform and focus on agile methodology analytics development
• Conducting deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering, or already using Healthcare Analytics Products
• Capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst the Healthcare Analytics community
• Configuration and performance tuning and an ability to represent the key metrics in Healthcare World
• At least 5 years of proven experience in architecting and delivering Healthcare Analytics Projects, particularly leveraging Medicare, Medicaid data set and ACO Programs
• At least 5 years of experience in networking, infrastructure, or database architecture, in addition to primary agile expertise
• At least 3 years of experience in Cloud analytics transformation solutions
• At least 7 years of experience in design & implementation of Healthcare Datawarehousing Products
• At least 4 years of experience in working with software development tools and methodologies
• Excellent communications skills - At least 6 years of experience in presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in speaking with executives, IT management, and developers
• At least 3 years of experience in software/technology customer facing role
• Security Certification (minimum Associate)
• Degree in a technical discipline, such as Computer Science or Math
• 10+ years of total IT experience
Recommended Expertise (Top 3 skills)
• At least 2 years of experience in “building Cloud Analytics” for Healthcare Analytics – if not cloud, data lake (L1/L2/L3 zoned architecture) experience can also count
• Well versed and hands on expertise in implementing Cloud stack (particularly Google Cloud Platform) such as
o Healthcare Analytics (Population Management, Claims Processing etc.)
o Agile Development Methodologies
o Curated Data Model for Data Science & Research
o Performance tuning techniques
o Worked with Google Big Query / Snowflake Data Warehouse
o Experience in migrating On-Prem relational databases to AWS Aurora (or similar)
o Data Security Rules, Data Catalog, Data Vault knowledgebase
Nice to Have
• Experience in implementing big data healthcare analytics
• Security, Encryption and Governance framework on GCP
• Deep understanding of other cloud architectures including Azure, Google cloud, IBM Bluemix and differentiating factors between the components.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.