Robert Half International Data Analyst in Murrieta, California
Accountemps is looking for a Data Entry Analyst to work in the purchasing department of a local company in the greater Temecula Valley area.
The Data Entry Analyst will focus on converting and maintaining accurate item data from current ERP system into new ERP system. Item data includes stocking status, pricing, product descriptions, UPCs, case packs, etc. In order to accomplish this task, the Data Entry Analyst will work with their manager to identify inactive items, new items, item updates and item clean-up opportunities within the ERP system. Once these issues are identified, the Product Data Entry Analyst will ensure that all data is correct in the ERP. An eye for detail, flexibility, motivation to learn about ERP systems and the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively are essential to success in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
• Support Product Manager on continuously updating products data in system.
• Work with manager to prioritize daily workload and ensure that highest priorities are accomplished first.
• Communicate with cross-functional partners, including Ecommerce Merchandising, Buyers and IT department,
in order to ensure that data is accurate and follows ERP IT guidelines.
• Upload item information into system precisely and in an organized and timely manner.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues.
• Quick to learn new tasks and get up to speed with limited instruction.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail.
• Motivated to set goals and keep deadlines.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to jump between multiple tasks and communicate regularly on simultaneous projects.
• Strong research capabilities.
• Driven to hit performance metrics.
• Able to work independently or collaboratively.
• Use advanced features of Excel, especially formulas, to fill out spreadsheets in an efficient manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Microsoft Office software required
• Experience migrating ERP data preferred
• Experience working with ERP software
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: Murrieta, CA
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01240-0011715558
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance