Kelly Services Telecom Billing Analyst in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
Telecom Services Billing Analyst
25 Hours a week.
Racine or Remote from Home.
Responsible for managing multiple, global technology and telecom provider contracts related to billing/invoices., and SAP for payment of invoices. Providing updates and reports to assist Management and Project teams with billing reconciliation and inventory. Work directly with Accounts Payable to solve billing issue. Creating and managing purchase orders (PO) to ensure funding according to budgets and invoice processing against POs for invoice payment. Assist the team with projects as needed. Responsible for auditing Telecom bills, identifying errors, filing disputes, and confirming complete bill accuracy. Able to take large amounts of data and efficiently identify trends, follow-up on disputes and report summaries to Senior Management. Manages vendor relationships including global Wide Area Network, local exchange carriers, internet service providers.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Telecom invoice validation, analysis, allocation, research, payment processing.
• Maintaining an accurate inventory of telecom services
• Telecom audit and billing research and reporting
• Invoice and inventory management, contract management, AP/GL process
• Ability to escalate effectively and manage vendors (both partners and non-partner vendors)
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, email) with customers, peers, direct and senior management
• Managing the fixed telecom spend for the enterprise through audit and optimization.
• Working closely with the TEM partner on all aspects of expense management
• Maintaining an accurate inventory of fixed telecom services for the enterprise
• Coordinating the AP/GL process, researching and correcting allocations, carrier invoice reconciliation
• Coordinating new orders, disconnects, credits, inventory.
• Project work that involves changes with telecom circuits and services.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years’ experience in fixed telecom management and audit for a large enterprise.
• Fully proficient in processing/managing invoices in an SAP environment
• Advanced Excel and SAP skills
• Telecommunications experience – major plus
• Heavy experience with auditing and optimizing fixed telecom billing.
• Fixed carrier management and escalation of billing issues, credits, past due, etc.
• Expertise navigating and maintaining TEM portals / carrier portals
• Must have general knowledge of fixed telecom services and concepts such as, but not limited to POTS, DID, ISDN PRI/BRI, MPLS, DIA, Ethernet, SIP, LEC, LD Usage, TFN, PBX
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Heavy experience with telecom contracts and invoices.
• Understanding of invoice, allocation, organizational hierarchy in relation to accounting practices
• Telecom consulting experience a definite plus.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.