TEKsystems Technical Trainer in Montgomery, Alabama
100% Onsite in Montgomery, AL. No remote work will be considered.
Experience must be in IT related applications with a good understanding of computers/technology and functional based training skillsets.
• Develop manuals, job aids, training guides, brochures, newsletters, or other materials as it pertains to user education.
• Develop instructor guides and participant manuals.
• Develop web-based training when appropriate to support the overall learning objectives of the system end users.
• Create content outlines and storyboards for interactive web-based training programs.
• This position will be focused on documentation support and planning.
• Leverage training development tools to create graphical and page layout designs for interactive training.
• Record and create professional-looking videos and training material.
• Review project documentation and attend project meetings to identify any impact to training and make recommendations on changes to training program based on impact analysis.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
At least 2 years experience in the following training specifications:
a. Developing and editing training materials/job aids/manuals
b. Administration of employee training programs
c. Evaluation of employee training programs
d. Experience with virtual/remote training platforms such as WebEx and MS Teams
Please note that no specific classroom training experience is required for this position.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.