Robert Half International Sr. Backend Developer in Miami, Florida
• 5 to 7 years’ full stack and/ or backend development experience
• Superb and independent problem-solving skills (we love Googlers!)
• Superior time management skills
• Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Git, and REST (both design and usage)
• Familiarity with Linux/Unix
• Familiarity with SCRUM/ Agile environments
• Understanding of MVC (Model/View/Controller), OOP (Object Oriented Programming), and other design principles
• Effective client-facing communication skills to diagnose, troubleshoot, and explain complex technical problems in plain English
• Passion for writing well-documented code
• Understanding the importance of development best practices and how they relate to security
• Success at a start-up and/ or entrepreneurial environment “wearing many hats”
• Experience with serverless technologies
• Experience using AWS (or Azure/GCP)
• GraphQL experience
• DevOps experience
• Experience with TDD (test-driven development - i.e., PHPUnit)
• Shopify/ BigCommerce/ Woocomm experience
• Being aware of what you do not know
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01020-9502861977
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT