Robert Half International PHP Developer in Miami, Florida
SSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Key responsibility will be to support the Business Intelligence Analytics team;
• Participates in establishing Web development strategy;
• Develops and communicates Website usage and security policies and standards to all users;
• Collaborates in upgrading the Website architecture and overall site structure;
• Establishes policies and procedures for publishing Web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators;
• Conducts research into emerging Web technologies in support of Web development efforts;
Other responsibilities may include:
• Installs and configures HTTP servers and associated operating systems;
• Identifies, recommends and prioritizes new Web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
• Develops, codes, installs, tests, debugs and documents Web applications using appropriate editors;
• Ensures security of all Websites and related applications;
• Other duties as assigned and modified at managers discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge working with applets, squeezing pages using the current technology with the focus in mind that the company may need to port to another technology when systems project starts to move forward;
• Some knowledge of database development, including design, creation, administration and optimization of relational databases;
• The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, decision maker who has successfully completed three (3) or four (4) large web development projects;
• Fluent in English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related degree required;
• Six (6) years' experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server) ;
• Proven experience in installing, upgrading, and maintaining Web servers and associated operating systems, including Apache, https, MySQL, *nix;
• Must be expert level with PHP.
• Must have experience with Angular
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502861981
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT